What We Do
MIssion Statement: To inspire and empower people to seek and maintain recovery, and health.
Daymark Recovery Services provides an array of outpatient and psychiatric services for the treatment of a mental illness, substance abuse problem, or developmental disability. Services are tailored to individual needs and delivered using evidence based approaches to increase effectiveness.
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT)
- Assessment and Referral
- Day Treatment Program
- Dialectic Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Intensive In-Home Program (IIH)
- IPS Supported Employment
- Mobile Crisis Management
- Mobile Medication Program
- Outpatient Treatment
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- Residential Treatment Program
- Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP)
- Treatment Services for Pregnant Women
Who We Serve
In addition to serving individuals adults with a mental health and/or substance use diagnosis, we serve children 3 years of age and older, adolescents, geriatric consumers, and families.
How We Impact
In Cabarrus County, Daymark Recovery Services provides Outpatient services, Facility Based Crisis and Mobile Engagement - which provide care to those in crisis in the community.