Stakeholders ( Clients, Staff, Funders)
(P5) % Staff confident, capable and satisfied in their roles
Story Behind the Curve
November 2018 report for October 2018.
The next staff survey is due.
The December 2018 (HY2) staff survey result usually reports well as the threat of funding renewal, and the uncertainty of employment that comes with that is not in the minds of staff. The staff satisfaction survey for HY1 is a pleasing result. The recent introduction of an internal (office) social app is helping to keep all staff and managers informed on almost a daily basis of the activities each are involved with. This is helping to improve staffs earlier concern about issue of communciation. Regular quarterly meetings with staff are always a feature as theses also encompass the h&s activities invloded with any organisation.
- Staff and management
Suggestion for improvement captured from the last and previous surveys include:
- Having one office for all of the staff.
- Better communication from the team leaders. Especially in regards to when staff call, email or text to say they are away, staff would like to get acknowledgement from their team leaders so that they know the message has been delivered.
- Staff to have information about purpose of organisation so they are able to apply for quality, sustainable funding.
- Wearing a uniform to represent the organisation in public (for promotions or when making presentations) as this could help with the recognition of the organisation in the Otara Community. It was suggested that uniforms did not need to be compulsory and that staff could choose whether or not they would want to wear them.
- To have team building events at least two a year, to have fun or dinner to commend the busy work that all the staff do in the community. This would help staff build team relations with each other.