Better Off: % of coached parents or caregivers meeting one or more of their stated objectives from the goal plan - (Annual)
Story Behind the Curve
Although the number of coached parents who met this goal is lowered compared to the same time period last year, 75% achieved this goal for overall FY20.
- Program is in first year and this component did not start until mid-year.
- Staff needed hiring and training
- Trending in right direction
- Adult Detention Center
- YMCA Head Start
- Department of Social Services
- Child Advocacy Center
- National Resource Center on Children and Families of the Incarcerated
- Marketing and Outreach
- Have staff more present in parenting groups to give participants a resource with which to connect
- Track children outcomes to assess program efficacy
Calculated percentage measure of unduplicated coached parents meeting one or more stated goals from their goal plan. Percent is heading in the right direction for a first year startup.