The average percent of public school students in grades 3 through 8 performing at or above proficient levels in reading and mathematics on the Maryland School Assessment (MSA).
- Data dis-aggregated by race/ethnicity
- Look at educational level of parents - correlation?
- 5 years of data to get a better sense of trend
- ESL data
- Dis-aggregate by behavioral health/mental health/behavior issues
- Can we compare reading and math level and see correlations?
- In classroom grades vs. standardized test (whole picture!)
- Correlation between Kindergarten readiness vs. long term test proficiency in elementary/middle schools
- Summer program data - can kids be caught up over the summer if they end the school year behind?