- Interested in PBIS data
- School climate survey data
- Need good unemployment data from AAWDC
- disaggregated school graduation data
- DJS data by zip code/school/jurisdiction
- Chronic absenteeism data by school
Would like to do an overlay of PBIS, Absenteeism data and DJS data to identify potential"hot spots"
Indicator: Youth Not in School and Not Working (% ages 16-24)
Definition: The percentage of the population ages 16 to 24 who are not enrolled in school and who are not working (either unemployed or not in the labor force).
Source: Measure of America analysis of data from the U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey PUMS Microdata (http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml) and custom tabulations for county and county equivalents provided by special arrangement with the U.S. Census Bureau.